Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas!

I would hereby like to wish all my readers a merry Christmas and a really festive holiday season. Thank you all so much for following my blog, and fingers crossed the next year will bring more good news and experiences. 
As I realised today, Christmas can be a challenge for severe eczema/allergic babies with wrapping paper, plastic, egg filled cakes and biscuits, and plenty of visitors but thanks to Tom and my mother we managed it well and enjoyed the rest of the day. Stay strong folks! Our most wanted Christmas present of a healthy, itch & irritated free baby may not have been granted, but with will, work and wisdom we will get there. :) I've tried to just tell myself to stay focused, calm and strong. It seems like a mind boggling endless puzzle at times but we have come far in the last year. 

May 2014 also be a brilliant year for all. I am hoping to blog more about my ramblings, I find myself 'mentally blogging' a lot. I just have to get it on screen. I have a few projects in mind for the new year, and will hopefully be able to share more gardening stories as well as the usual infantile eczema ideas and updates. A little more positivity and fun! So if you're interested, keep an eye out. 

Well have a good one guys, cherish whom you have to share this time with. Most of us are very lucky to be with such loving family, with such abundant food and warmth. Have fun! I'm off to bed. Christmas dinner leftovers & Jamie Oliver's mulled cider is on the cards tomorrow. Yum! 






No comments:

Post a Comment